Seeding drama ended yesterday confirming Nadal would be seeded 5 behind David Ferrer. This caused a possible epic between Federer and Nadal in Round of 8. Both have equal chances of winning. Roger who considered to be stronger, but with Nadal in his prime time, stopping him difficult. Definitely it would be a great match again and hope these two won’t upset us in reaching quarters.
On the other side Djokovic must be laughing that easy lane till final. 😉 Unless he loose control over the game and the opponent played superb, Djokovic is not going to be out of tournament till final.
Murray, who lost to Roger Federer last year and won Gold medal in the next month at the same venue,on the other side may face either Rafa or Roger in semi-final. Murray left Roland Garros because of injury and he is also in good form after winning Queen’s cup.
Overall this is a tough draw for Roger to defend his title. Let’s see. Any thing can happen in tennis.
Juan Martin Delpo is back in track after his health problems. And Dimitrov, the baby fed playing in his first Wimbldon as a tennis pro. In junior level he won the Chamionships already.
Complete Draw will be available HERE
- Djokovic’s Wimbledon Draw (thetennisteam.wordpress.com)
- Federer could face Nadal in quarters at Wimbledon (timesleader.com)
- Wimbledon 2013 Draw Announced (vamoswearegolden.wordpress.com)
- Wimbledon 2013 Draw Announced (rafaelnadalfans.com)
- Federer, Nadal lined-up for Wimbledon quarter-final clash (thenewstribe.com)